Addendum to EXHIBIT
- DO NOT TOUCH security cameras in common areas. Any damage
to these will result in an automatic $1000.00 fine plus any additional
costs for repair or replacement.
- Do not urinate or defecate in any place other than a
toilet. There will be a $50.00 fine imposed for such acts plus the cost
- Do not prop entrance/exit doors of building open. This
poses a threat to the security of the building. A fine of $50.00 will be
imposed for doing so.
- Tenant agrees not to give security entrance code to any
persons not on the lease. This also poses a threat to the security of the
building and doing so will result in a $50.00 fine.
- Tenant agrees to park in designated parking space.
Parking in an unauthorized space may result in the car being towed at
- Any damages that transpire will incur office and/or
administrative fees based on their significance and/or how much work is
necessary to fix them. We will charge $35 per hour for services or labor
we provide outside of lease terms
- We will only accept ONE check per unit for rent each
month. Individual checks will not be accepted.
Landlord reserves the right to
add/amend EXHIBIT “A” at anytime during the term of the lease.
I have read EXHIBIT “A” and Addendum
to EXHIBIT “A” and agree to adhere to the rules and regulations herein.
Date this _________ day of